Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 5 - VISA, It's Just Not For Shopping


Hola Familia!,
Zach's Zone at the MTC

This week has been good.  I got all the ties, which are awesome, because I was really missing all the different ties that I have.  I did notice that my stuff had been cleaned thanks so much! 

That’s so cool about the Fisher boys!  Tell them that Spanish missionaries have more fun than English ones and that they shouldn't worry about any of the language barrier.   Because with the Spirit you gain at La CCM you can break down any barrier that languages create.  I hear one of them is going to Argentina?   Tell them to apply for their visas NOW.   I know a lot of missionaries that are now being reassigned for a few months or are stuck at the MTC for a longer amount of time because getting the visas for that country is very difficult. 

On the note about visas, here is my good news.  I got my visa and will be in Mexico on Monday at 3:30.  I am not sure if that is their time or ours, but, that is the time given.  I’ll be calling home from the airport that morning.  My flight is at 8:00 so I’ll hopefully be able to call around seven.  Maybe before - just have someone be awake and by the phone!  

That is awesome with Steph! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  You’re making me jealous with the pork salads; those are so good.  I guess I can't complain since I’m going to be eating the authentic stuff for the next 23 months! 

Conference was fantastic!  I've never before learned so much in such a short amount of time!  I've loved every minute of conference this time around.  It's amazing how much of the talks talked about missionary work.  It's like the Lord said let this conference be for the missionaries; the rest of the church will have to wait 6 months!  
It's been a long but good week here. I’m pretty tired since my roommates like to get up at 4:00 AM  on P-Day to do laundry...... yea it’s fun.....  Anyway let me know about Elder Saville and say congrats to those other 3 new missionaries for me!

With Love
Elder Stohel

No comments:

Post a Comment