Saturday, April 13, 2013

Week 4 - Where am I going?


Hey Mom!

Easter was really good!  We had two devotionals during the day; one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  I can't remember the names of the speakers because I don't have my notes here with me.  We also watched a broadcast of Elder Bednar's talk Character of Christ.  That man really knows how to throw down.  We decided that it will be awesome if Elder Bednar and Elder Holland got into a Bible Bash and really throw down. 

     Actually I’m quite nervous about going to Mexico because I’m not even sure if I’ll be allowed in!.  We are supposed to go to the Mexican Consulate today, but they told me that I might not even be able to go there - Either way, I just want to know for sure where I’m going. Hopefully I don't have to stay at the MTC longer. 

     Sorry i keep forgetting to send the scripture its D&C 4:5-7.  Hope you guys have a good week. I'll probably write more after my visit to the Consulate and what not and tell you where I might be going!

Love,
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment