Friday, June 21, 2013

Week 14 - That Shirt isn't Wrinkled

Hello Family and Friends,

Well this week was a little disappointing.  We didn't get anybody we needed to church - which means out of the five baptism we had planned for the 22nd only 2 of them are still able to do so on that date.  One is fighting us hard on the commandments, don't know whats up with that.  It was also hard because it was a week of evaluation of our investigators and we decided to drop some of them because we are so busy with others that are really progressing and the others just stopped being interested.  I'm still doing good.   Our investigators, even though they are fighting us, are progressing and they know what we teach is true.  

We still didn't have any water this week.  I think i'll just have to live with this reality until I leave this area, not sure though.  The good news is that we had interchanges this week and I went with one of our Zone Leaders to his area and his showers have water.  I got to have a real shower!  

Well that is pretty much my week.  At the end of this month the mission is being split and i will officially be part of the Reynosa mission.  Yup, that's right.  That means my plaque will be incorrect. muhahahaha.  Oh yea, Dad, my shirt isn't wrinkly, it just hangs really loose. haha  (Insert by Dad:  No, it IS wrinkled.)   I think I'm down to about 215 pounds now - which is weird since i came out to Mexico about 250 pounds.  Don't worry about the clothes fitting because my Zone Leader gave me some of his that don't fit him anymore. YAY!   Anyway, love ya stay safe and awesome or whatever you want.  

Elder Stohel

No comments:

Post a Comment